6-Year-Old Girl Swallowed 23 Magnets To Complete TikTok Challenge

A six-year-old girl swallowed about two dozen magnets to meet the most dangerous TikTok challenge.

According to foreign media, a young girl living in the British city of Lewis started this process after seeing the dangerous challenge of swallowing a magnet on a TikTok. Girl swallowed the magnets for several days and swallowed a total of 23 small magnetic balls to complete TikTok challenge.

According to the girl’s mother, Tenetha, a few days after swallowing the magnet, she began to have severe abdominal pain and vomiting. We took him to the hospital where doctors operated and removed the magnet from his body.

Read Also

Cyber Attack On Vladimir Putin During Live Public Conversation

‘I want to warn parents to keep an eye on their children’s use of social media and never let them play with the magnet,’ Tenetha said.

Back to top button